Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank you.............Ricola



Well the title says it all, after going to the doctor on Friday and learning that my white blood cell count is fine (meaning no infection). I think the cold or ick or whatever it is that has taken up residence in my body the last week is finally on it's way out. I just want to give a big shout out to Ricola..........what a life saver. Who would have thought that this little herbal lozenge would bring so much relief to my throat that literally felt like it was being torn apart. Sigh.........what will I complain about next? Oh yeah, I get my glucose test results back tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Tirzah said...

Good Luck tomorrow. Perhaps Ricola makes some sort of sugar-free candy you could enjoy, if the test doesn't go your way... Hopefully that won't be the case :)