Thursday, March 13, 2008

6 weeks.....my love




Lucien is getting to be a big boy now. Wednesday, March 12, I took him to get his weight checked (as I do every week, I know I am paranoid) and he is 10 lbs. 10 oz. He is gaining right on target. I love everything about this little boy. The way he breathes, the cute faces he makes (particularly the "oooo" face), the way his right hand wiggles when he stretches, the snorts and grunts, when he gets exited he starts to kick both legs out in front of him. His beautiful smile and open mouthed "laugh". The way he looks up at me when he is eating and then the look of satisfaction when he is done and lays there gazing up at me. I love pretty much everything about him...............even his scales and bumps:)

1 comment:

Tirzah said...

He is such a precious boy...I love the first picture.