Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day from the kids!


Today started off well with heart shaped pancakes. Isabelle thought this was very special. Her next priority after the pancakes was to get into her special Valentines dress that Meme had bought her. She loves it! Lucien also had his holiday duds on........he didn't want to cooperate as much with the pics though. Today I took Lucien to the Lactation consultant for a little consultation. He weighs in at 9 lbs even which isn't too bad but considering the weight gain he had in the first 5 days of life, he isn't really gaining like he should. I need to be feeding him for longer lengths of time even if he seems satisfied which he seems to of been the last week......ah well. That is what breastfeeding is all about, looks like I will be tied to him for the next few days non stop while I build up my supply again. Other than that things are going well, hope to get a new stroller tommorow which will allow us to be a little more mobile. Now if the darn weather would just cooperate. I am also including some pics of the girls meeting Lucien for the first time, just cause they are so darn cute!

No comments: