Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday fun



Last night I had some work friends over for a night of good food and ADULT conversation (and drinks :)) we had a great time. The theme was sort of "sushi night" but I made some other foods as well..........we had so much food! It was all yummy especially my favorite cocktail the Aspen Sugar Daddy:

1 oz. vodka
1 oz. cointreau or triple sec
1 oz. amarula
1/2 oz. pomegranate juice
3 oz. good quality Margarita mix

Dessert was chocolate fondue. You can tell we had a good time. Today I started to try and take some pics of the kids for holiday cards. We shall see if I can pull it together in time. Luc is growing so much every day. He can stand is starting to try and take his first shaky steps. He is in to everything and is really just a very happy baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The table looks great, looks like you had a great time. Lucien sure is a cutie.